Another PTI worker succumbs to wounds in Faisalabad
The PTI rally was attacked by unidentified assailants after the day-long polling on Saturday at Faisalabad's Samundri road.
Four other injured are being treated at Allied Hospital.
Earlier on Sunday, Federal State Minister for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali and seven other associates have been nominated in the First Information Report (FIR) of the incident that killed another PTI worker Mubashar.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021