Priyanka Chopra is on Forbes' 100 Most Powerful Women 2017 List!
Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor took the lead with taking the first place. The list also includes household names such as Theresa May, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, Queen Elizabeth II and Hillary Clinton.
Priyanka Chopra is one of the first Bollywood actors to play a lead role on American television and she has also made it to the lift of 5 Most Powerful Women In Entertainment And Media 2017 previously. Priyanka has also been in the list of most powerful women in media and entertainment with Anna Wintour, Beyonce, Arianna Huffington, Taylor Swift and JK Rowling.
It has been a terrific year for the star and we wish her all the best for the future!
- Aima Baig trolled for playing 'religion card' after cheating ...10:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Swedish scientist wins Nobel Prize for medicine over DNA work10:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Vaneeza Ahmed criticises Ayeza Khan’s social media presence10:05 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Women’s T20 Asia Cup: Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 9 wickets09:18 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new clicks05:00 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Sana Fakhar's workout video takes the internet by storm08:20 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022