Pakistan-China bus service launch postponed
A private Pakistani transport company, North-South Transport Network (Pvt) Limited, set to launch the service but the officials of the firm has decided to inaugurate it on November 5.
Country-wide protests are being held by a religious party, Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) since the Supreme Court of Pakistan acquitted Asia Bibi, a Christian woman facing death sentence over blasphemy.
Roads blocked, no phone service as protests ... 02:15 PM | 2 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - Country-wide protests being held by the Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) against entered the third day on ...
The bus service will run four days a week from Lahore to Tashkurgan. It will be a 30-hour long trip and passengers will get to enjoy the view of beautiful sights of the northern side of Pakistan. Cameras have been placed inside the buses to ensure the passengers’ security.
Pakistan, China launch first CPEC passenger bus ... 07:24 PM | 29 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The first China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Passenger Bus Service will start operations from November ...
Fares of CPEC Passenger Bus Service
One-way ticket from Lahore to Taskurgan costs Rs13000 per seat
One-way ticket from Tashkurgan to Lahore costs RMB 600 (equivalent to Rs11,475 under current exchange rate)
Return ticket is Rs23,000.
Travel documents required
Original Invitation from China
China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is a flagship project of President Xi’s One Belt One Road (OBOR) initiative involving a massive investment of over $60 billion in infrastructure projects in Pakistan.
Originally valued at $46 billion, the value of CPEC projects was worth $62 billion as of 2017.
The CPEC is intended to rapidly modernize Pakistani infrastructure and strengthen its economy by the construction of modern transportation networks, numerous energy projects, and special economic zones.
- WHO warns against ‘fatal’ complacency in global coronavirus fight03:05 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Karachi kings win toss, elect to field first against Multan Sultans02:53 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Junaid Khan, Mansha Pasha’s Kahay Dil Jidhar gets delayed01:03 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019