Containers or Shelters? Azadi March protesters find hilarious solution to beat Islamabad's cold
ISLAMABAD - shipping containers placed by the federal government to seal off the city during Azadi March protests are no more being taken as obstacles by the protesters as they are considering it a gift from Prime Minister Imran Khan in the cold weather of the federal capital.
The rally, which is led by Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F), was converted into a sit-in by party chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Friday when he gave a two-day ultimatum to the prime minister to resign from the office for not running the country properly.
Azadi March: PM Imran given 48 hours to resign 05:55 PM | 1 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman addressing the charged participants of the ...
Lowering temperature amid forecast of rains in the capital was a challenge for the participants of the sit-in but a proverb proves true here that where there is a will there is a way.
The protesters what we can call them sharp-minded however have found a solution to beat the cold weather and to stay in Islamabad for a long time if they are ordered by their leaders.
کنٹینر لائے تھے راستے بند کرنے کے لئے لیکن آزادی مارچ والوں نے کنٹینروں کو اپنے ٹھکانوں میں تبدیل کر کے مطالبہ کر دیا کہ مزید کنٹینر فراہم کئے جائیں کیونکہ ابھی مزید قافلے اسلام آباد آ رہے ہیں ۔۔ جگاٹ لگانا کوئی جے یو آئی والوں سے سیکھے ۔۔ وہاب کامران کی دلچسپ رپورٹ pic.twitter.com/C101zyBdnI— Hamid Mir (@HamidMirPAK) November 2, 2019
The shipment containers mostly empty have now turned into the dwellings of the protesters. They have, according to a report of Samaa TV, put their belongings inside the containers where they also sleep in the night.
One of the protester talking to the private news channel said that the premier had promised to provide the containers to them. He further said that the government should arrange more containers for the participants of the so-called Azadi March as they are not enough to provide shelter to all the demonstrators.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019