PTI core committee to discuss prevailing political situation today
ISLAMABAD - The head of Government's negotiating team and Minister for Defence, Pervez Khattak has said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) core committee will meet to discuss prevailing political situation today.
The head of Government's negotiating team has also urged the opposition parties, particularly JUI-F, to avoid breaking agreement and law of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that the members of the opposition's Rahbar Committee had made the agreement and it should honour that commitment.
As far as the demands of JUI-F chief, Pervez Khattak ruled out any discussion on the matter of resignation. He warned that action would be taken as per the law of the country against those found involved in violating the laws.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019