PTI core committee to discuss prevailing political situation today
ISLAMABAD - The head of Government's negotiating team and Minister for Defence, Pervez Khattak has said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) core committee will meet to discuss prevailing political situation today.
The head of Government's negotiating team has also urged the opposition parties, particularly JUI-F, to avoid breaking agreement and law of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that the members of the opposition's Rahbar Committee had made the agreement and it should honour that commitment.
As far as the demands of JUI-F chief, Pervez Khattak ruled out any discussion on the matter of resignation. He warned that action would be taken as per the law of the country against those found involved in violating the laws.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019