PM Imran directs to redress pending public grievances within four weeks
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed Federal Ministries, Divisions and provincial governments to timely dispose of applications related to core service functions such as issuance of licenses, NOCs, domiciles and other redresses.
According to a letter issued by the Prime Minister Office, the Prime Minister has taken a serious view of delay by Federal Ministries, Divisions and provincial governments in action on the applications of citizens.
The Prime Minister has directed for disposal of unattended or delayed applications within the next four weeks and submission of the report to his office by the federal ministries and divisions and to the Chief Minister House by the provincial governments.
The Prime Minister has also asked these tiers of government to work out minimum timelines for processing of such cases and project such timelines on their websites and notice boards within ten days to build confidence of people in government functionaries, the Radio Pakistan reported.
If such cases cannot be disposed of within the stipulated timelines for certain reason, the delay shall be explained to the application in writing.
The federal ministers and chief ministers have been asked to closely monitor implementation of the above directive in the interest of good governance and public interest.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020