PM Imran directs to redress pending public grievances within four weeks
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed Federal Ministries, Divisions and provincial governments to timely dispose of applications related to core service functions such as issuance of licenses, NOCs, domiciles and other redresses.
According to a letter issued by the Prime Minister Office, the Prime Minister has taken a serious view of delay by Federal Ministries, Divisions and provincial governments in action on the applications of citizens.
The Prime Minister has directed for disposal of unattended or delayed applications within the next four weeks and submission of the report to his office by the federal ministries and divisions and to the Chief Minister House by the provincial governments.
The Prime Minister has also asked these tiers of government to work out minimum timelines for processing of such cases and project such timelines on their websites and notice boards within ten days to build confidence of people in government functionaries, the Radio Pakistan reported.
If such cases cannot be disposed of within the stipulated timelines for certain reason, the delay shall be explained to the application in writing.
The federal ministers and chief ministers have been asked to closely monitor implementation of the above directive in the interest of good governance and public interest.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019