Youth killing case: Mustafa Kanju sent on 8-day remand
The court has ordered submission of report after completing the investigation on April 11.
Earlier, the Punjab Police on the directions of the Chief Minister (CM) carried out raids at different places and arrested the alleged criminal from Lodhran. The police have shifted Kanju to Royal Artillery (RA) Bazaar Police Station.
During the initial investigation, Kanju confessed to be part of strife in the Cavalry Ground but refused to have opened fire at the crime site.
Kanju along with his seven personal security guards will be presented before the ATC.
CM Shahbaz has announced a compensation of at least Rs 5 lac for Zain’s family. He expressed a resolve to provide justice to the bereaved family.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020