Youth killing case: Mustafa Kanju sent on 8-day remand
The court has ordered submission of report after completing the investigation on April 11.
Earlier, the Punjab Police on the directions of the Chief Minister (CM) carried out raids at different places and arrested the alleged criminal from Lodhran. The police have shifted Kanju to Royal Artillery (RA) Bazaar Police Station.
During the initial investigation, Kanju confessed to be part of strife in the Cavalry Ground but refused to have opened fire at the crime site.
Kanju along with his seven personal security guards will be presented before the ATC.
CM Shahbaz has announced a compensation of at least Rs 5 lac for Zain’s family. He expressed a resolve to provide justice to the bereaved family.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021