Youth killing case: Mustafa Kanju sent on 8-day remand
The court has ordered submission of report after completing the investigation on April 11.
Earlier, the Punjab Police on the directions of the Chief Minister (CM) carried out raids at different places and arrested the alleged criminal from Lodhran. The police have shifted Kanju to Royal Artillery (RA) Bazaar Police Station.
During the initial investigation, Kanju confessed to be part of strife in the Cavalry Ground but refused to have opened fire at the crime site.
Kanju along with his seven personal security guards will be presented before the ATC.
CM Shahbaz has announced a compensation of at least Rs 5 lac for Zain’s family. He expressed a resolve to provide justice to the bereaved family.
- Ruet committee to meet today for Shawwal moon sighting10:55 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-12-Updated 10:00 ...09:30 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistan records slight decline in Covid-19 with 2,869 new cases in a ...09:25 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 May 202108:35 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021