Petition to put Sharif family's name on ECL approved for hearing
As per reports, a single-member bench will start hearing the case on Monday.
Panama Case verdict: Supreme Court disqualifies ... 12:08 PM | 28 Jul, 2017
ISLAMABAD - On Friday, the Supreme Court of Pakistan disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for not disclosing his ...
The applicant stated that the top court had disqualified Nawaz Sharif for concealing his job, besides directing the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to file references against Sharif family within six weeks initiating criminal investigations against them.
The petitioner asked the court to put their names on ECL, besides seizing their bank accounts.
The former prime minister's children, Captain Safdar and Ishar Dar have been made respondent in the case.
- Punjab announces door-to-door Covid vaccination drive from Oct 2510:45 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Sindh allots 200-acre Karachi land to Navy for housing society10:15 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:10 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland qualifies for second round, will face ...09:46 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021