Balochistan extends smart lockdown for another 15 days
QUETTA – The Balochistan government has extended coronavirus smart lockdown till August 17 across the province.
According to the notification issued by the Home Department n this regard states that markets will be allowed to remain open from 9 am to 10 pm while educational institutions, cinemas, farmhouses, wedding halls and picnic points will also remain closed..
However, tandoors, dairy shops, medical stores and blood banks and restaurants for only home delivery and takeaway service will be allowed to remain open 24 hours a day, the notification stated.
Under the Smart Lockdown imposed by the provincial government, business centers will remain open for six days a week, with a complete lockdown on Friday.
Gatherings, sit-ins, rallies, processions, pillion riding and social, political or religious ceremonies of 10 or more persons are also banned, the notification further said.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020