COAS lauds operational preparedness of troops along LoC
He was talking to troops during his visit to Line of Control on Friday.
He said Indian aggressive posture solely aims to divert the attention of the world from atrocities being committed by their troops in Indian occupied Kashmir.
Qamar Bajwa said that core issue of Kashmir will have to be resolved between the two countries in the line with UN resolutions and aspirations of the people of Kashmir, for lasting peace in the region.
On the occasion, he was given a detailed briefing about prevailing security situation at LOC in view of recent violations and escalation by Indian troops
According to ISPR, Qamar Bajwa appreciated troops for their operational readiness and the befitting response given to unprovoked Indian firing in violation of cease fire agreement.
Army Chief directed the troops to keep the highest level of the vigil at all times.
Lt Gen Malik Zafar Iqbal, Commander of 10 Corps received COAS on arrival at Corps headquarter and later accompanied him during his visit to LoC.
- Pakistan Navy releases first promo for Aman 2021 maritime peace ...08:48 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani, Afghan players dominate International Snowboarding ...08:18 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- OGRA lifts 12-year-old ban on new CNG station licences07:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- CNG stations in Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad reopen for short periods ...06:42 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- 'Thank you Pakistan' – Nepalese mountaineers tell the world about ...05:43 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021