Iran offers to mediate in Kashmir issue if India, Pakistan want so
Javad Zarif further said that Iran has excellent relations with both the countries, hence "his country does not want to lose the existing bond."
“We cannot lose that. That bond is too important, both with India and Pakistan. We hope for the best of both countries. If Iran can be of any help, we stand ready, we are not volunteering, we stand ready,” he said responding to a question on whether Iran can play a mediator role in the Kashmir issue.
He said the three countries share common ideas of future democratic international system.
“We hope we move forward to a better relations between our very dear friends India and Pakistan,” he said.
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020