PM Imran commends IRW services for socio-economic development in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has lauded the role of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) in supporting the socio-economic development of Pakistan .
While talking to Chief Executive Officer of IRW Naser Haghamed in Islamabad on Monday, the Prime Minister lauded the services of IRW in Pakistan especially in health , post-disaster and disaster risk reduction, water and sanitation, education and climate change.
He shared his vision of inclusive and sustainable development of all segments of the society without any discrimination and encouraged IRW to partner with the government's flagship Ehsaas program.
Naser Haghamed appreciated the Prime Minister's vision and assured that IRW will continue to contribute towards the well-being of Pakistanis through projects conceived and developed in consultation with the government, and in line with the government's priorities, The Radio Pakistan reported.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019