Turkey confers “Legion of Merit” on Pakistan Naval Chief
KARACHI – Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi has been awarded “Legion of Merit” award by Turkish Naval Forces Commander Adnan Özbal at a dignified ceremony in Ankara.
Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi is on an official visit to Turkey. Upon arrival, the naval chief was presented guard of honour at TNF Headquarters.
Admiral Niazi called on Minister of National Defence Hulusi Akar and Turkish Armed Forces Commander General Yasar Guler at Turkish General Staff Headquarters in Ankara. He also called on President of Defence Industries Ismail Demir at Presidency of Defence Industries.
Regional security, bilateral collaboration and mutual interest were discussed in the meeting. The CNS and Turkish military officials lauded each other’s contribution to maintaining peace and stability in the region.
Admiral Niazi also laid a floral wreath at Ataturk Mausoleum - Ankara, and signed an honour book.
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces 17-player team for first Test against South Africa03:19 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik-V becomes third to be approved for ...02:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Karachi man posing as 'excise officer' gets caught during raid02:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- US television host Larry King dies, aged 8708:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021