Rain likely in scattered areas of Punjab, Sindh
According to Pakistan Meteorological Department, a fresh rain wave is likely to approach Pakistan on Friday and persist till Sunday.
The rain is also expected at scattered places in Balochistan, D.G. Khan, Sargodha, Rawalpindi divisions, Islamabad and upper Sindh during the next twelve hours.
Temperature of some major cities recorded on Friday morning:
Islamabad nine degree centigrade, Lahore and Peshawar eleven, Karachi eighteen, Quetta eight, Gilgit and Murree four and Muzaffarabad seven degrees centigrade.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020