Rain to hit Punjab, KP in next 24 hours
Rain-thunderstorm with snowfall over the hills) is expected at a number of places in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, Upper Punjab (Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Lahore divisions), Islamabad, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan and at scattered places in Balochistan( Quetta, Zhob and Kalat divisions), isolated places in Southern Punjab and Sindh.
According to Pakistan Meteorological Department, a fresh westerly wave entered Pakistan on Friday and will continue through Sunday evening.
According to Met, foggy conditions are likely to prevail in south Punjab and Upper Sindh during night and morning hours.
In Gilgit-Baltistan, intermittent rain and snowfall over the hills continued on Friday as well, which also decreased the temperature. Many cities of GB are experiencing cold weather condition.
Temperature recorded in the main cities were as follows: Islamabad 09°C, Lahore and Peshawar 11°C, Karachi 18°C, Quetta 08°C, Gilgit and Murree 04°C and Muzaffarabad 07°C. Parachinar -06°C, Astore -05°C, Gupis -03°C, Bagrote & Malamjabba -02°C, Kalam -01°C.
The rainfall recorded in several cities on Friday was Parachinar 04, Drosh 04, Chitral 02. Snowfall: Kalam 02.-Online
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020