Passing out parade of Pakistan Navy SEAL Course held at Karachi
KARACHI - The passing out Parade of Pakistan Navy SEAL Course was held on Friday at PNS IQBAL, Karachi.
The parade comprised of officers and sailors, who completed rigorous training in conformity to set standards, said a Pakistan Navy press release.
Commander Coast Vice Admiral Faisal Rasul Lodhi graced the occasion as Chief Guest. While addressing the ceremony, the Chief Guest underlined that Coastal Command of Pakistan Navy has been entrusted to safeguard country’s Coastal Area from Sir Creek to Jiwani under the challenging security milieu. He further added that Pakistan Navy Coastal Command is fully geared up for the challenges related to CPEC and no stone will be left unturned for securing the maritime interests of Pakistan.
The Chief Guest while congratulating the parade expressed his hope that the addition of Special Operators in Navy’s offensive punch will surely enhance the capabilities of Special Service Group (Navy).
Later, the Chief Guest gave away prizes to position holders. The ‘Iron Man’ trophy for the overall best trainee of the course was awarded to Janbaz Asim Khan, whereas, Best Endurance Swimmer and Best Endurance Runner Trophies won by Janbaz Osama and Janbaz Ehsan Ullah respectively.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the ceremony was attended by a limited number of guests.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020