Asad Umar directs chief secretaries to provide implementation plan for NCC’s decisions
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar has asked the provincial chief secretaries to present implementation plan for the decisions made by Chief Ministers at National Coordination Committee (NCC).
He was chairing the meeting of National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) in the federal capital, to review the way forward for NCC decisions, opening of tourism and standard operating procedures.
He also directed the provincial chief secretaries to present the implementation mechanism at the NCOC.
While highlighting the risk of contagion, he warned that bazaars, public transport and industrial units were high risk areas and SOPs should be focused on these three areas.
Minister for Interior Brig (R) Ejaz Ahmed Shah said that the punishment should be clear on violation of SOPs to ensure strict compliance.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020