Asad Umar directs chief secretaries to provide implementation plan for NCC’s decisions
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar has asked the provincial chief secretaries to present implementation plan for the decisions made by Chief Ministers at National Coordination Committee (NCC).
He was chairing the meeting of National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) in the federal capital, to review the way forward for NCC decisions, opening of tourism and standard operating procedures.
He also directed the provincial chief secretaries to present the implementation mechanism at the NCOC.
While highlighting the risk of contagion, he warned that bazaars, public transport and industrial units were high risk areas and SOPs should be focused on these three areas.
Minister for Interior Brig (R) Ejaz Ahmed Shah said that the punishment should be clear on violation of SOPs to ensure strict compliance.
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan reaffirms support for Afghan peace process, Qureshi tells ...08:55 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Overseas Pakistani can now open bank accounts without biometric ...08:40 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Titanic replica set to open in China for tourists07:59 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021