Fifth case of Coronavirus confirmed in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – A new case of coronavirus has been found in Pakistan, bringing the overall tally of infected patients to five.
"We have now 5th confirmed case of COVID19 in federal areas," Dr. Zafar Mirza, the country's health minister said a in tweet early on Tuesday morning.
234/ We have now 5th confirmed case of #COVID19 in federal areas. Patient is stable and is being managed well. I request the media to respect the privacy of the patient and the family.— Zafar Mirza (@zfrmrza) March 3, 2020
The patient is stable and being managed well, the minister added.
More than 89,000 people across 58 countries have now been diagnosed with the infection, while the death toll globally has exceeded 3,000.
6 out of 7 Pakistani students infected with ... 11:27 PM | 1 Mar, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Six out of seven Pakistani students, who got infected with coronavirus in the city of Wuhan, have ...
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021