Former PTV producer Yawar Hayat dies in Lahore
LAHORE - Celebrated former producer and Director Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) Yawar Hayat passed away on Thursday after a prolonged illness. He was 73.
Yawar Hayat Khan was born in Lahore, on 18 October 1943.
He was initially educated at the Aitchison College, and then went on for his Bachelor of Arts degree to the Forman Christian College.
He produced serials such as Jhok Siyal, Samandar, Nasheman, Kundi, Farar, Dehleez, Sahil, Gumshuda, Qila Kahani and many others, between the 1980s and 1990s.
He was considered one of the chief architects of Pakistan Television drama serials.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020