Sharif family in trouble as SC gives Maryam, Hassan and Hussain last chance to submit replies in Panama Leaks
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) on Thursday ordered Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s children – Maryam Nawaz, Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz – to submit their replies by Monday in Panama Leaks case.
A five-member larger bench of the apex court led by Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali heard the case.
Prime minister's lawyer Salman Aslam Butt informed the court that the PM did not own any offshore companies and flats.
Justice Asif Saeed Khosa said that if the replies are not submitted, the court would accept allegations against the prime minister's children.
The court adjourned the session till Monday, 9:00 AM
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020