Sharif family in trouble as SC gives Maryam, Hassan and Hussain last chance to submit replies in Panama Leaks
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) on Thursday ordered Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s children – Maryam Nawaz, Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz – to submit their replies by Monday in Panama Leaks case.
A five-member larger bench of the apex court led by Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali heard the case.
Prime minister's lawyer Salman Aslam Butt informed the court that the PM did not own any offshore companies and flats.
Justice Asif Saeed Khosa said that if the replies are not submitted, the court would accept allegations against the prime minister's children.
The court adjourned the session till Monday, 9:00 AM
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019