Allama Iqbal's son Javed Iqbal passes away at age of 91
He was 91.
Javed Iqbal remained Chief Justice of Lahore High Court and the judge of Supreme Court.
Poet of the East Allama Iqbal's son Justice (retired) Javed Iqbal passes away here on Saturday.
His funeral will be held at 4: 15 pm in Gulberg area of Lahore on Saturday. According to family sources, Javed Iqbal was seriously ill and was admitted to Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Lahore.
He died after long-illness on Saturday morning. He was born on October 5, 1924.
Javed Ibbal passed B.A exam from Punjab University and passed M. A exam in 1954 with distinction. He was appointed LHC judge in 1971.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021