Five Kashmiri youth killed as Indian atrocities continue in held Kashmir
According to Kashmir media service, the troops killed the youth during a violent cordon-and-search operation in Kilora area of the district. The operation continued till reports last came in.
Meanwhile, forceful anti-India demonstrations erupted in the area. Indian troops and police used brute force to disperse the protesters, triggering clashes.
At least twenty protesters sustained injuries in the actions of the forces personnel.
District Hospital sources told media that 20 injured civilians were brought to their facility for treatment. They said that five injured were referred to a hospital in Srinagar for specialized treatment.
They further said that one of the injured had a bullet wound on his shoulder, while four others were hit by pellets.
The authorities have suspended mobile internet services in Shopian district to prevent people from sharing information about the situation.
- Pakistan becomes 'fourth most expensive' country in world12:20 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: South Africa beat Pakistan in warm-up match11:44 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani doctor elected to top US health institution National ...11:18 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- PDM revives anti-government movement with protest in Rawalpindi10:51 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021