Five Kashmiri youth killed as Indian atrocities continue in held Kashmir
According to Kashmir media service, the troops killed the youth during a violent cordon-and-search operation in Kilora area of the district. The operation continued till reports last came in.
Meanwhile, forceful anti-India demonstrations erupted in the area. Indian troops and police used brute force to disperse the protesters, triggering clashes.
At least twenty protesters sustained injuries in the actions of the forces personnel.
District Hospital sources told media that 20 injured civilians were brought to their facility for treatment. They said that five injured were referred to a hospital in Srinagar for specialized treatment.
They further said that one of the injured had a bullet wound on his shoulder, while four others were hit by pellets.
The authorities have suspended mobile internet services in Shopian district to prevent people from sharing information about the situation.
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan’s Muhammad Waseem beats Colombia's Barrera to bag WBC ...09:57 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021