Islamabad: PM Imran to inaugurate monsoon plantation campaign
Malik said planting of ten billion trees will make the country greener and create a positive impact on environment.
All environment-related world organizations have recognised this initiative and they will visit Pakistan soon to study and replicate this model at other places worldwide, he added.
Pakistan is amongst the countries severely affected by changing weather patterns.
If 160 million youth of the country start planting trees in the country, Malik told the ceremony, the landscape will see a positive change.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022