Indian RSS group launches campaign to marry 2,100 Muslim women to Hindu men
RSS, which is known as a hardliner and violent Hindu organisation, has linked with the ruling party of India, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
The group has announced the plan under a campaign called “beti bachao, bahu lao”. It added that the couples will be provided security, social and financial aid by the association.
The 2,100 weddings will be held in the next six months, the RSS affiliate said, adding that the marriages would be held following Hindu rituals, while Muslim women would not be forced to convert to Hinduism.
HJM’s head Ajju Chauhan said that the programme has been initiated in response to “love jihad” under which Muslim men allegedly trap the Hindu girl for marrying them.
Talking to The Indian Express, he said: “Only Hindu girls are being targeted by Muslim youths in love jihad. They hide their Muslim identity, wear sacred threat on wrists, tilak on the forehead and even recite Hanuman Chalisa to trap Hindu girls… jo jis bhasha me samjhega usko waise samjhayenge (We will teach them in their own language).”
The HJM chief said that the programme will help control the population. He said, “If a Muslim girl is married into a Muslim family, she will have to deliver 10 children and when these children grow up they will speak against Hindus. But if that girl is married to a Hindu family, she will not have to deliver that many children and she will be an addition to the Hindu population”.
- Pakistan clean sweep 3-match T20 series against Sri Lanka05:27 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistani delegation to visit India next week for talks on water ...04:54 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Former SC justice Maqbool Baqar top contender for NAB chairman post04:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video goes viral02:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022