Nawaz Sharif fears his disqualification in Imran's case as well
In a brief media interaction outside the accountability court in Islamabad, the President of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz reiterated his stance regarding the court’s bias against him.
After his appearance before the Judge Muhammad Bashir, the hearing was suspended till 1 pm because the verdict on a petition filed by Nawaz Sharif was to be announced by then.
Later, the Islamabad High Court (IHC) disposed of the petition regarding the clubbing of references, following which the accountability court resumed the hearing.
National Accountability Bureau had filed three references on September 8 against the former premier and his family. Another NAB reference was filed against Finance Minister Ishaq Dar.
The three references against the Sharif family are related to the Flagship Investment Ltd, the Avenfield (London) properties and Jeddah-based Al-Azizia Company and Hill Metal Establishment.
The former premier and his sons, Hassan and Hussain, have been named in all three NAB references, while Maryam and husband Safdar have been named only in the Avenfield reference.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022