Pakistan, China carrying a legacy of cooperation: Marriyum Aurangzeb
Welcoming the Minister of State, Jiang Jianguo said that it is a pleasure to receive her on her first official visit to China, added that our two people and two countries share a high level of mutual trust, respect and friendship.
He further said that CPEC, being flagship project of Belt and Road Initiative, is a project of our shared future.
Marriyum Aurangzeb thanked minister of SCIO for their warm hospitality. She termed this visit to China as a visit to her second home, adding that Pakistan and China are carrying a legacy of cooperation, the foundation of which was laid by our ancestors.
Commending the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as a great leap forward for further cementing ties between two countries, she said that since PML(N) government has taken over in 2013, it has successfully added 11,000 MW electricity to overcome the energy crisis with the assistance of our good friend China.
She informed that irrespective of party affiliations, all political parties in the country support CPEC.
The minister also assured that the Pakistani government is taking all out efforts to insure security to all Chinese nationals.
Expressing her desire for enhanced cultural and media contacts by sharing cultural norms and exchanging media delegations, she called for closer co-operation in the field.
The minister further said that Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its manifestations and forms and has achieved success in combating it, which is borne out by the fact that terrorist attacks which were 2600 in 2013, had reduced by 82% to 160.
Ambassador of Pakistan, Masood Khalid was also present on the occasion and said that SCIO is playing a very important role in sharing the Chinese vision with the world.
Apart from ambassador, senior officials from both sides were also present on the occasion.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021