Peshawar Zalmi owner announces financial assistance for Naqeeb Mehsud’s family
Afridi made this announcement during his visit to the protest camp against the murder of Naqeebullah Mehsud by Pakhtun Tahaffuz Movement in front of the National Press Club in Islamabad on Friday evening.
He expressed sympathy with the family of Naqeeb and demanded the government to provide justice to the family. He also announced Rs500,000 for expenses of the ongoing sit-in of Pakhtun Tahaffuz Movement in Islamabad.
Is this PML N lawmaker inappropriately touching a ... 08:52 PM | 31 Jan, 2018
KARACHI - A shocking video of a Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) lawmaker 'groping' a minor girl emerged on ...
The organisers of the sit-in demanded the government must award death sentence to former SSP Malir Rao Anwar, who was involved in the fake encounter of Naqeeb, and set free the innocent Pakhtuns who are missing since long.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021