World Bank ED calls on Ishaq Dar
Khosa briefed the Minister regarding the upcoming visit of the President World Bank to Pakistan.
According to a statement issued by Ministry of Finance here on Monday, Khosa stated that the visit was very important in the backdrop of the positive turnaround of the economy achieved in the last two and a half years.
He said that the successful implementation of difficult but much needed reforms had enhanced the image of the country at the international fora.
He stated that the forthcoming visit would provide an opportunity to further increase the positive contribution of the World Bank in the infrastructure and social sector development.
The Finance Minister said that the government appreciates the assistance and cooperation of the international institutions which had been helpful in achieving the objective of macroeconomic
stability. He hoped that the partnership with the World Bank would continue in future as well.
The Minister on the occasion asked Nasir Khosa to convey his best wishes to the President World Bank and his team for the New Year.
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Sindh Governor goes historically wrong as he talks about Pakistan's ...02:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran's Banigala house lit up ahead of Eid Milad-un-Nabi01:43 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- NADRA voids policy requiring women to change surname after marriage01:06 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Audio call of Ayesha-Rambo exposes ‘plan to visit ...12:28 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021