Corruption, national development can’t go along: PM Imran
In a meeting with Director General Anti-Corruption Ijaz Hussain Shah here, the prime minister directed that an indiscriminate action should be taken against corrupt elements; Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar was also present during the meeting.
Govt introduces revolutionary bills in National ... 10:14 AM | 4 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister has said that government had introduced revolutionary bills in the National Assembly ...
The prime minister assured that the government would extend all out support in this mission.
He believed that corruption had not only inflicted irreparable loss to the national economy but also marred the national institutions besides adversely affecting the common man.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021