Corruption, national development can’t go along: PM Imran
In a meeting with Director General Anti-Corruption Ijaz Hussain Shah here, the prime minister directed that an indiscriminate action should be taken against corrupt elements; Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar was also present during the meeting.
Govt introduces revolutionary bills in National ... 10:14 AM | 4 May, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister has said that government had introduced revolutionary bills in the National Assembly ...
The prime minister assured that the government would extend all out support in this mission.
He believed that corruption had not only inflicted irreparable loss to the national economy but also marred the national institutions besides adversely affecting the common man.
- Neizens troll Sajal Aly for playing Fatimah Jinnah in 'Madar-e-Millat'10:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022