'Mission Parwaaz’ accomplished: Fakhr-e-Alam becomes first Pakistani to circumnavigate the globe
The singer posted the news on Twitter along with a video message after landing in Clearwater, Florida.
“Pakistan, Mission Parwaaz, Mission Accomplished we are now in the history books of aviation,” the 42-year-old singer wrote.
"Thousands of nautical miles, hundreds of hours, 22 countries, 24 days one big dream for one big nation. Pakistan congratulations, we are now in the history books of aviation,” Fakhr said.
The 24-day tour which kicked off in Clearwater, Florida on October 10 has taken Alam to 22 countries.
From Florida, the 42-year-old had flown to Boston and then to the Canadian Airbase in Goose bay Canada and then to Greenland.
From Greenland, Alam flew to Iceland, United Kingdom, Egypt and then to Bahrain and then Dubai.
From Dubai, the singer flew to Karachi and then Islamabad and Lahore. From Lahore, he flew to Dhaka, Bangkok, Singapore, Jakarta and then Darwin in Australia.
Other countries where he made a pit stop included Philippines, Taiwan, South Japan, North Japan, the Pacific Bay, Russia and Alaska.
Alam concluded “Mission Parwaz” in Florida today.
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020