37th Int'l Milad Conference to be held at Minar-e-Pakistan
LAHORE – The 37th International Milad Conference will be held on the night of 11-12 Rabiul Awwal at Minar-i-Pakistan under the aegis of Tehreek Minhajul Quran.
Secretary of International Milad Conference 2020 Jawad Hamid, along with a delegation of central leaders of Minhajul Quran, visited the proposed venue to discuss arrangements.
Shehzad Qadri, Haji Muhammad Ishaq , Raja Nadeem Saeed Akhtar and Sardar Ghazanfar advocate were included the delegation.
Jawad Hamid said that they would implement the coronavirus related standard operating procedures (SOPs) at the conference.
- Maryam Nawaz sees ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ behind Capt Safdar’s arrest05:59 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Indian army captures Chinese soldier in Ladakh05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan records 5 deaths, 440 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours05:11 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020