Vehari man gets death penalty for rape, murders of two minors girls
VEHARI - A local court in Mailsi sentenced a man to death for raping and murdering two minor girls after kidnapping them over 11 months ago.
The court hearing the case on a priority basis and passed the order on Saturday.
According to the police, the crime took place in Mauza Chamnabad. The man had raped a five-year-old and a seven-year-old girl and then murdered both the girls.
The Mailsi Saddar police station had registered a case and arrested him. He confessed to his crime in police custody.
The court also slapped a fine of Rs400,00 on him, failing which he will have to undergo two years of rigorous imprisonment.
- Minor boy sexually assaulted by prayer leader in Faisalabad11:35 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to reduce prisoners’ sentences on eve of Eid Milad-un-Nabi10:16 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Pakistani fathers to get one-month leave on birth of child09:31 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran gives approval to establish 120 accountability courts08:39 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Nawab Atta Muhammad Khan Memorial Tent pegging tournament concludes08:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020