PTI women school Reham Khan on her misogynistic rant
PTI women lodged their protest vehemently in a video clip and posted it on social media.
"She is a woman herself. She should apologize for her remarks," said one of the women.
Journalist Reham Khan accused the party of lacking true democracy and not allowing participation of women.
“If your party had any fear of God, girls from respectable families would have been a part of your party,” Reham said.
Reham Khan is also an ex-wife of PTI chief Imran Khan.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022