Pakistan summons Indian HC over Delhi's illegal actions in Occupied Kashmir
The foreign secretary conveyed Pakistan's unequivocal rejection of the illegal actions as they were in breach of international law and several UN Security Council resolutions, the Foreign Office in a statement said.
Kashmir crisis: Pakistan Army chief summons Corps ... 05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2019
RAWALPINDI – Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has summoned Corps Commanders Conference (CCC) on ...
The foreign secretary also condemned the preceding pre-meditated steps such as complete lock-down of IoK, deployment of additional 180,000 troops, imposition of curfew, house arrest of Kashmiri leaders and suspension of communication services, among others.
Pakistan's consistent opposition to all Indian attempts to change the demographic structure and final status of IoK was emphasized.
The foreign secretary called upon India to halt and reverse its unlawful and destabilizing actions, ensure full compliance with UN Security Council resolutions, and refrain from any further action that could entail serious implications.
UN appeals to India, Pakistan to exercise ... 10:00 AM | 5 Aug, 2019
UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations Sunday appealed to India and Pakistan to exercise "maximum restraint" amid ...
The foreign secretary reiterated that Pakistan will continue to extend political, diplomatic and moral support to the indigenous legitimate Kashmiri people's struggle for realization of their inalienable right to self-determination.
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022