Pakistan Army from soldiers to generals well trained, battle hardened cohesive force: COAS
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited strike corps during its winter collective training near Bahawalpur, said military's media wing.
According to the ISPR, COAS witnessed training exercise for conduct of transfrontier offensive operations. Fighter aircraft of Pakistan Air Force and contingent of Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF) also participated in exercise.
He appreciated high standards of training displayed by all participants including PAF. COAS especially hailed participation and display of high standard of training by the RSLF contingent.
"Strike Corps Of Pakistan Army have decisive role during the war. Such exercises enhance confidence for exploiting their optimal combat potential. Pakistan Army from soldiers to generals is a well trained and battle hardened cohesive force ready to take on any challenge confronting defence and security of Pakistan", COAS.
Senior Corps Commanders, Inspector General Training and Evaluation, CommanderArmy Air Defence Command, Senior officers of Pakistan Air Force and Deputy Commander Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF) Major General Ahmed Bin Abdullah A1 Moqrin was also present on the occasion.
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020