PM Imran orders swift action over Sindh Hindu temple vandalism
Terming it against the teachings of the Quran, Khan criticized the unholy act in a tweet.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) February 5, 2019
“The govt of Sindh must take swift and decisive action against the perpetrators. This is against the teachings of the Quran,” he wrote on the micro-blogging site.
Earlier on Monday, images of the destruction began circulating on social media. In the images, the temple was seen attacked with holy scriptures and statues housed within it had been desecrated.
Panj Tirath: Pakistan declares ancient Hindu site ... 08:05 PM | 3 Jan, 2019
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has declared the ancient Hindu religious site of Panj Tirath in the ...
- Sudan’s military detains PM Hamdok, ministers as 'coup' underway04:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021