Pakistan condoles with Turkey over deadly avalanche
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Wednesday expressed condolences over loss of precious lives due to avalanche which came down in Van province of Turkey bordering Iran.
The Foreign Office spokesperson said in a statement that the government and people of Pakistan expressed their deepest condolences and heartfelt grief over the reported loss of precious lives as a result of an avalanche.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragedy as well as with their loved ones. We also pray for the safety of those who remain missing," the spokesperson remarked.
At least 23 killed in Turkey avalanche: officials 06:36 PM | 5 Feb, 2020
ISTANBUL - At least 23 people were killed Wednesday in an avalanche in eastern Turkey during a search and rescue ...
As always, the government and people of Pakistan remain in strong support and solidarity with the brotherly government and people of Turkey in this hour of grief, and stand ready to provide every possible assistance, the spokesperson added.
- Trump arrives in India on maiden visit12:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019