Indian Army Saves the Day for a young Pakistani boy
The 11 year old Sameer was handed over to Pakistanis in a flag meeting urgently called by the Indian Army through a hotline message, IANS reported.
The boy had mistakenly crossed the LoC two days ago and was found by the Indian Army.
"Army officials in Tangdhar sector handed over 11-year-old Sameer Kayani, son of Mohammad Rafiq, a resident of Laswa Athmuqam, Azad Kashmir, who had inadvertently crossed the LoC two days ago, to Pakistan Army officials," said Indian Defence spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel NN Joshi.
"The boy was handed over by the unit based at Tanghdar frontier area at Teetwal crossing point with new clothes and sweets for the family," he added.
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021