Panama case: Maryam Nawaz arrived at Judicial Academy in a car bearing ‘fake number plate’
ISLAMABAD - The Prime Minister’s daughter, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, arrived at the judicial academy Wednesday in a luxury car bearing a fake number plate, claims a Pakistani journalist.
Dr Shahid Masood, an analyst, claimed during his TV programme on News One channel that the registration number fitted on a BMW car in Maryam’s squad belonged to a stolen motorbike, whose owner Muhammad Daud should be helped in getting back his vehicle.
میری بہن کی گاڑی پر داود نامی شخص کی موٹر سائکل کی نمبر پلیٹ؟؟؟؟ pic.twitter.com/BAVAZAABkN— Dr Shahid Masood (@Shahidmasooddr) July 5, 2017
Masood, who is famous for detailing almost every ‘controversy’ against the country and Islamic world, went on to say that Hassan Nawaz was inquiring into the issue.
Maryam appeared for the first time before the Supreme Court-sanctioned joint investigation team (JIT) probing the Sharif family's business dealings abroad. She was accompanied by husband Captain Safdar, brothers Hassan and Hussain, Minister of Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb, PM's Special Assistant Asif Kirmani and female capital police officers, to the JIT secretariat.
A number of PML-N workers, especially from the party's women wing, had also turned up near the FJA to show support for Maryam.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019