Things allowed during Iʿtikāf explained by Dr Zakir Naik
Famed scholar Dr Zakir Naik has explained the things once can perform while performing Itikaf.
According to the peace TV scholar, a believer can go outside the mosque if a need arises e.g if one has to perform Wudhu (ablution) or there is no availability of food in the mosque.
He also quoted a hadith 2029 from Sahih al-Bukhari volume three.
He continued that a person can eat, drink and sleep in the mosque but should maintain the sanctity and cleanliness of the mosque.
A person can oil his hair, cut his nails, can remove unwanted hairs he can have a bath, he can wear new clothes, can use perfumes as well, said the scholar.
It is also allowed to pitch a tent in the mosque or within its premises for the purpose of Itikaf.
Moreover, it is also allowed for a woman to come to a mosque and talk to his husband while he is performing Itikaf.
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of chairty funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Mahira Khan and Deepika Padukone's choice of saree leaves netizens ...08:26 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022