PAF chief feels pride as Sri Lankan Air Force top commander trained in Pakistan
KARACHI – The Air Forces of Pakistan and Sri Lanka have agreed to explore new avenues to enhance bilateral professional cooperation.
Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan and his Sri Lankan counterpart, Air Marshal, Sudarshana Karagoda Pathirana reached the understanding in a meeting held in Colombo on Friday.
Bilateral matters pertaining to mutual professional interest came under discussion during the meeting.
Air Chief Mujahid Anwar Khan said it is a moment of pride for PAF that Commander of the Sri Lankan Air Force was trained in Pakistan.
Air Chf Mshl Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of Air Staff, PAF called on Air Mshl Sudarshana Karagoda Pathirana, Cdr SLAF. Matters of mutual interest came under discussion. The Air Chief said that it was a moment of pride for PAF that Cdr SLAF was trained in Pakistan. pic.twitter.com/3soxSMXJjf— DGPR (AIR FORCE) (@DGPR_PAF) March 5, 2021
He said our armed forces in general and Air Forces in particular, have strong ties of friendship.
The Sri Lankan Air Chief thanked the PAF Chief for his sincere offer of cooperation.
Air Chief Mujahid Anwar Khan also attended the Sri Lankan Air Force's 70th anniversary Parade as Guest of Honour at Katunayke.
- Complex Pasts: Diverse Futures – It's World Heritage Day!06:49 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Oman becomes the latest GCC country to introduce VAT05:52 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran visits site of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital in Karachi05:25 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021