India faces humiliation in Masood Azhar's and Pulwama attacks cases, says Fm Qureshi
Talking to media in Multan, the foreign minister said that this friendship also plays an important role in economic uplift of the region.
To a question that China wants to establish a military basis in Pakistan, the foreign minister said there is no reality in it and termed it propaganda only. He said the enemy and its agencies are spreading misleading propaganda.
The foreign minister said the BJP-led government in India has faced humiliation in Maulana Masood Azhar's and Pulwama attacks cases.
He said India could not present any proof at international fora as the BJP government is in trouble due to its irresponsible attitude.
- In a rare move, Pakistan announces punishment for cruelty against ...09:02 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- FIFA lifts suspension of Pakistan Football Federation (VIDEO)08:28 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Hamza Shahbaz case: PTI to challenge LHC verdict in Supreme Court07:20 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Maya Ali sends pulses racing with new sizzling photos06:10 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Anoushay Abbasi drops stunning clicks from Dubai vacation06:46 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022