NAB initiates corruption probe against Aisam-ul-Haq's father - report
Haq is owner of Asia Insurance Company and is allegedly involved in corruption of millions of rupees.
The company has also received a show cause notice from Security Stake Exchange Company. As per allegations, the company committed millions of rupees fraud with common public and has legal and illegal assets in the country and abroad.
Besides Haq, two other suspects involved in corruption are namesd as Muhammad Ali Raza and Asif Mehmood.
According to reports in local media, the company has no record of expenses and investments and also involved in tax theft of worth millions of rupees. The company, on the other hand, has denied return of the public claims and lacks funds to return the public money.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019