NAB initiates corruption probe against Aisam-ul-Haq's father - report
Haq is owner of Asia Insurance Company and is allegedly involved in corruption of millions of rupees.
The company has also received a show cause notice from Security Stake Exchange Company. As per allegations, the company committed millions of rupees fraud with common public and has legal and illegal assets in the country and abroad.
Besides Haq, two other suspects involved in corruption are namesd as Muhammad Ali Raza and Asif Mehmood.
According to reports in local media, the company has no record of expenses and investments and also involved in tax theft of worth millions of rupees. The company, on the other hand, has denied return of the public claims and lacks funds to return the public money.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020