NAB initiates corruption probe against Aisam-ul-Haq's father - report
Haq is owner of Asia Insurance Company and is allegedly involved in corruption of millions of rupees.
The company has also received a show cause notice from Security Stake Exchange Company. As per allegations, the company committed millions of rupees fraud with common public and has legal and illegal assets in the country and abroad.
Besides Haq, two other suspects involved in corruption are namesd as Muhammad Ali Raza and Asif Mehmood.
According to reports in local media, the company has no record of expenses and investments and also involved in tax theft of worth millions of rupees. The company, on the other hand, has denied return of the public claims and lacks funds to return the public money.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021