Imran Khan decides to abolish PM’s laptop scheme
All programs including PM’s laptop scheme will be abolished except Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), said Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry.
The Laptop Scheme was an initiative by the former Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif as a part of Prime Minister’s Youth Programme. The programme aims at providing laptops to deserving students studying in public and semi-public universities throughout Pakistan.
The scheme was formally initiated on 2014, with the aim to award students attaining higher marks in public and semi-public universities with free laptops under the program.
The scheme was prepared to target and facilitate more than 100,000 students per.
- Gilgit Baltistan Assembly adopts resolution seeking interim province ...12:32 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- UK CDS calls on Pakistan Army Chief, discusses Afghan peace process, ...12:05 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Biden nominates two female generals to lead military commands11:50 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Toll plaza staff beat up FIA officer for ‘not paying’ toll tax11:10 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Peshawar Zalmi’s Darren Sammy hits the streets of Lahore ...10:40 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Netflix introduces 'Fast Laughs' for quick laughter10:57 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021