Chinese FM cancels his New Delhi visit in backdrop of worst HR crisis in Occupied Kashmir
The Chinese Foreign Minister was scheduled on a two-day official visit to New Delhi on Monday to hold talks with the Indian authorities on border issues.
The cancellation of the Chinese Foreign Minister's visit has also jeopardized the chances of a meeting between Chinese President and Indian Prime Minister scheduled in October this year, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, India had faced humiliation on all international forums including, UN Security Council, European Parliament, OIC and other forums because of Pakistan’s effective foreign policy.
- Top military leadership vows to thwart entire spectrum of threats in ...09:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Quddus Bizenjo to be elected Balochistan CM unopposed as PTI’s Rind ...08:28 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- PU discontinues Master’s degree programme07:34 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran summons National Security Committee meeting amid protests07:17 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021