Chinese FM cancels his New Delhi visit in backdrop of worst HR crisis in Occupied Kashmir
The Chinese Foreign Minister was scheduled on a two-day official visit to New Delhi on Monday to hold talks with the Indian authorities on border issues.
The cancellation of the Chinese Foreign Minister's visit has also jeopardized the chances of a meeting between Chinese President and Indian Prime Minister scheduled in October this year, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, India had faced humiliation on all international forums including, UN Security Council, European Parliament, OIC and other forums because of Pakistan’s effective foreign policy.
- England defeat Pakistan by 42 runs in Women's T20 World Cup08:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- WWF, The Coca-Cola Foundation join hands for World Without Waste07:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Saudi Arabia to compensate Pakistani Umrah pilgrims after ban, says ...06:42 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019