Chinese FM cancels his New Delhi visit in backdrop of worst HR crisis in Occupied Kashmir
The Chinese Foreign Minister was scheduled on a two-day official visit to New Delhi on Monday to hold talks with the Indian authorities on border issues.
The cancellation of the Chinese Foreign Minister's visit has also jeopardized the chances of a meeting between Chinese President and Indian Prime Minister scheduled in October this year, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, India had faced humiliation on all international forums including, UN Security Council, European Parliament, OIC and other forums because of Pakistan’s effective foreign policy.
- Pakistan allows Afghan Air to start flights from Islamabad: reports03:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021