When will Nawaz Sharif return to Pakistan? PML-N reveals in press talk
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Secretary General Ahsan Iqbal Saturday said that former prime minister and party quaid Nawaz Sharif was in London for his treatment and he would return to the country on the advice of his medical team.
Addressing a press conference here at Model Town, along with senior party leadership including Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Khwaja Muhammad Asif, Rana Tanvir and Rana Sanaullah, he said that Nawaz Sharif was allowed to travel abroad owing to his serious health condition, in the light of his medical reports.
He said the entire party would also request the former premier to stay in London till his medical treatment and complete recovery.
The PML-N leader said Nawaz Sharif was an asset to the country and no compromise would be made on his health. He said the party was united under his leadership.
Ahsan said that due to prevailing COVID-19 pandemic situation in the UK, the treatment of Nawaz Sharif in London was delayed. He said the latest medical reports pertaining to health condition of former premier had been presented in the court.
To a question about the All Parties Conference of the opposition, Ahsan Iqbal said that a meeting of the Rehbar committee was held; however, the PML-N would discuss it in the next party meeting in Islamabad.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020