Imran Khan is not kicking out pet dogs from Bani Gala
HYDERABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has denied the reports that he had shown the door to his dogs, contrary to earlier media reports.
Imran, who is in Hyderabad to meet party workers, went a mile more and claimed that his Motu (pet dog) was in Bani Gala adding that he still had four more dogs.
It is noteworthy that the clarification of cricketer-turned-politician came a day after media reports suggested that Imran had banished his famous 'Sheru' dog on the advice of his spiritual mentor-turned-wife Bushra Maneka.
It was also reported on social media that a new quarter was being established for Imran’s dog in the vicinity of Bani Gala but outside the main residence, where the recently wed couple lives.
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020