Imran Khan is not kicking out pet dogs from Bani Gala
Imran, who is in Hyderabad to meet party workers, went a mile more and claimed that his Motu (pet dog) was in Bani Gala adding that he still had four more dogs.
It is noteworthy that the clarification of cricketer-turned-politician came a day after media reports suggested that Imran had banished his famous 'Sheru' dog on the advice of his spiritual mentor-turned-wife Bushra Maneka.
It was also reported on social media that a new quarter was being established for Imran’s dog in the vicinity of Bani Gala but outside the main residence, where the recently wed couple lives.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021