Wedding bells toll for ex-army chief Gen Raheel Sharif's son (Exclusive Mehndi photos)
The engagement of Umer Raheel and Maher Toor, who is a daughter of a businessman Farooq Toor was held few months ago at a farm house located in DHA Lahore. Farooq Toor, who runs vehicles's business, is a close relative of Honda Atlas Pakistan chairman Yousaf Shirazi.
Ex-army chief Gen Raheel Sharif ‘s son gets ... 11:19 AM | 1 Jan, 2018
LAHORE - A son of former Chief of Army Staff General (retd) Raheel Sharif got engaged and the wedding is expected later ...
Gen Raheel Sharif, who is heading Saudi Arabia- led Islamic alliance, also attended the Mehndi ceremony of his son. Relatives and friends of both families were also present on the occasion.
But if you’re not up-to-date on this wedding. We have got you covered. Here are some of the pictures from Umer and Mehak's Mehndi held at a farm house, which was decorated with fresh flowers and lights.
The couple wearing traditional dress for the function - Umer wearing White Shalwar Qameez and Maher in golden costume - was looking gorgeous at the event.
It came as no surprise that the Mehndi night was filled with many dance performance with the groom's friends showing off their moves.
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021