Gold price jumps by Rs500, traded at Rs84,500 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold jumped by Rs 500 and was traded at Rs 84,500 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 84,000, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Tuesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 429 and was traded at Rs 72,445 against Rs 72, 016 of last day.
The price of silver remained constant and was traded at Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was trading at Rs 943.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold soared by $ 04 and was traded at $ 1463 as compared to the last closing at $ 1459.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- CEOs YouTube, Siemens call on PM Imran04:08 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019