Man kills 4-year-old son for 'making noise' in Sialkot
According to police, Muhammad Kazim had asked his four-year-old son Bilal and other children not to make noise in the street.
When they did not stop, he became angry and hit his son to the ground. The minor received serious head injuries and died on the spot.
Police have arrested the accused and registered a case against him on the report of his wife, Zahida Bibi.
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022